Adventure in the Dolomites, Autumn
8 days in Simmer or Autumn
8 days in summer or autumn
With co-leader Henry Liu
4 - 8 participants
7 Nights of Lodging
Airport Transfer beginning and ending in in Venice, Italy (VCE)
Transportation between workshop locations
Guidance to unique photography locations
Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction Seminar
• Photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction in zoom class after trip.
For Pricing， registration and sign-up, please e-mail me at:
zhenweic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
• 7 nights of lodging (double occupancy).
• Airport transfer beginning and ending in in Venice, Italy (VCE)
• Transportation between workshop locations.
• Guidance to unique photography locations.
• In-field instruction (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, shooting for advanced blending techniques, etc.).
• A substantial post-processing inspiration & instruction seminar.
• Zoom class for photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction after trip.
• Travel and cancellation insurance.
• Meal, Snacks, beverages, and other personal purchases. (Please note that drinking water is a beverage that must be purchased at most of the mountain huts as bottled water.)
The exact itinerary will be kept flexible to account for the weather and traffic conditions. We will optimize our time for the best possible photography. The itinerary below is just an example of what you can expect. If we shoot the night skies, we will likely skip sunrise the following morning.
Day 1: We will pick you up at Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) at no later than 1pm. From there, we will travel to our hotel for an orientation. And then go out to capture the sunset of Lago Braies.
Day 2: After a sunrise outing at Lago Braies, We will travel to the beautiful village of Santa Maddalena for sunset. On the way to the village, we will caputure a cut tiny church on hill.
Day 3: We will shoot sunrise and sunset in the village of Santa Maddalena. After a sunset shooting og the St. Johann Church, we will travel to the town of Seceda.
Day 4: After breakfast, we will take the earlist lift to the top of Seceda. Afternoon, we will travel to Seiser Alm, the largest high-altitude Alpine meadow in Europe for sunset.
Day 5: After shooting the sunrise of Seiser Alm that is considered by many as one of the best sunrise locations in the Alps. After an early morning photo session here we go back to our hotel for breakfast. During the day, we will make a stop at Lago Castrozza, a green lake surrounded by sharp mountains. Sunset will take place at a small lake with amazing reflections.
Day 6: After shooting sunrise, we will drive to our last stop of beautiful town of Misurina for sunset.
Day 7: After an early morning photo session at lake of Misurina and breakfast, it is time to drive everyone to the Venice International airport, Italy (VCE)
***Please book the return ticket after 4pm, And book the arrival ticket before 12pm to arrive at Venice International Airport.
When we get to home, we will set up a zoom class schedule for photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction.