Columbia River Waterfalls Workshop
June 8 - 12, 2022
June 8 –12, 2022 (5 Days)
With co-leader Henry Liu
Limit of 8 participants
4 Nights of Lodging
Airport Transfer beginning and ending in Portland International Airport (PDX)
Transportation between workshop locations
Guidance to unique photography locations
Photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction in zoom class after trip.
US$2390/person； Group of four: US$2699/person
For registration and sign-up, please e-mail me at:
zhenweic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
• Four nights of lodging.
• Airport transfer beginning and ending in in Portland International Airport (PDX)
• Transportation between workshop locations.
• Guidance to unique photography locations.
• In-field instruction (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, shooting for advanced blending techniques, etc.).
• A substantial post-processing inspiration & instruction seminar.
• Photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction in zoom class after trip.
• Travel and cancellation insurance.
• Meal, Snacks, beverages, and other personal purchases.
The exact itinerary will be kept flexible to account for the weather and current conditions. We will optimize our time for the best possible photography.
Day 1: We will pick you up at Portland International Airport (PDX) no later than 1pm. From there, we will drive to our hotel for a mandatory orientation session. We will cover many techniques you will be using during the workshop and discuss the itinerary in detail. For sunset, we'll go out to a nearby location.
Day 2 - 4 : We are out morning, day and afternoon to capture the most beautiful waterfalls along Columbia Valley.
Day 5: We do our final morning shoot and then return to the hotel for breakfast. The workshop will conclude by 11AM and we'll say our final goodbyes.
***Please book the return ticket after 4pm, And book the arrival ticket before 12pm to arrive at Portland International Airport.
When we get home, we will set up zoom class schedule to have Photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction in zoom class.