California Coast Summer Photo Workshop
June 1 - 5, 2022
June 1 – 5, 2022 (5 Days)
With co-leader Henry Liu
Limit of 8 participants
4 Nights of Lodging
Airport Transfer beginning and ending in San Francisco International Airport
Transportation between workshop locations
Guidance to unique photography locations
Photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction in zoom class after trip.
US$2390/person； Group of four: US$2699/person
For registration and sign-up, please e-mail me at:
zhenweic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
• Four nights of lodging.
• Airport transfer beginning and ending in San Francisco International Airport
• Transportation between workshop locations.
• Guidance to unique photography locations.
• In-field instruction (composition, compensating for high dynamic range, focus stacking, shooting for advanced blending techniques, etc.).
• A substantial post-processing inspiration & instruction seminar.
• Photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction in zoom class after trip.
• Travel and cancellation insurance.
• Meal, Snacks, beverages, and other personal purchases.
The exact itinerary will be kept flexible to account for the weather, tides, and current conditions along the coast. We will optimize our time for the best possible photography. The itinerary below is just an example of what you can expect.
Day 1: We will pick you up at San Francisco International Airport no later than 1pm. From there, we will drive to our hotel for a mandatory orientation session. We will cover many techniques you will be using during the workshop and discuss the itinerary in detail. For sunset, we'll go out to a nearby location.
Day 2 - 4 : We are out morning, day and afternoon to photograph rugged coastlines, seastacks, waterfalls and cliffside vistas. There is so much diversity to enjoy!
Day 5: We do our final morning shoot and then return to the hotel for breakfast. The workshop will conclude by 11AM and we'll say our final goodbyes.
***Please book the return ticket after 4pm, And book the arrival ticket before 12pm to arrive at San Francisco International Airport.
When we get home, we will set up zoom class schedule to have Photo critique and Post-Processing Inspiration and Instruction in zoom class 2 - 4 sessions of zoom classes.
***It needs to be reminded that different seasons will have different flowering blooming time. The itinerary of our photo tour will be affected by the weather, and the flowers blooming time will vary greatly every year. We cannot guarantee that the itinerary will coincide with a certain flower blooming time.